At Photoprints we make it easy to upload your images for printing and/or framing online. Here's how to place your order:
- Go to Photo Printing from the top menu.
- Choose your paper type for your printed photos by clicking one of the 3 product options - Epson Lustre, Epson Cold Press Bright or Hahnemuhle rag 308 paper.
- Choose the size you want to print.
- Choose image to upload your image for printing.
- You can upload your image by choosing a local file or from a social media account or your Google drive or dropbox.
- You can also optionally crop your image at the correct aspect ratio for the size you chose.
- Click Add to add your image to your order.
- You can upload multiple images to be printed for a particular size, just make sure to increase the quantity box to match the number of images you've uploaded.
- Click Add to Cart and either add other sizes for printing or checkout and submit your order for processing.
- Click Custom Framing from the top menu.
- The rest of the process is the same as Photo Printing above except you also have the option to select standard or non-reflective glass. You can add more than one image for framing.
- If you don't see the frame size or style you require, contact us for a custom quote.
- You can also choose to include photo printing with your frame order by adding the frame to your cart and then adding the photo printing product to your cart as well.
These are one size with a minimum order of 4. Upload your images here for printing.
Contact us directly to discuss your size requirements and prices.